- Tour Duration: 10-11 hours
- Private Tour (1-3 people): $500 for the tour
- Private Tour (4-6 people): $700 for the tour
We will start our trip from San Francisco traveling Scenic Highway 1 along the Northern California coast. During this tour with our Russian-speaking guide you will experience views that are breathtaking. Photo opportunities abound. Don’t forget to take your cameras!
We will drive through Salinas Valley - the artichoke capital of the world.
Explore the Monterey waterfront during a stop at Steinbeck’s Cannery Row or visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium (admission is not included).
Enjoy shopping, dining, or sightseeing at this historic downtown of the Spanish capital of California.
Then you will head down to bohemian Carmel along the 17 miles Drive enjoying the views of Pebble Beach, the Lone Cypress, and Seal Rock. Time is available for more shopping and exploring with a wide variety of art galleries, unique boutiques, and eating just steps away.
Your return trip will bring you through the Silicon Valley - the center of the Hi-Tech universe.
Included in the price:
- Orientation excursions of Monterey and Carmel
- Russian-speaking escort throughout the journey
- 17-mile drive toll fee; Transportation
- Transfer from and to your San Francisco hotel
- Drinking water and snack