- Tour Duration: 2 days and 2 nights
- Estimated price for a group of 2-3 people: $1600
- Estimated price for a group of 4-6 people:: $2150
Kings Canyon National Park and Giant Sequoia National Forest administered jointly make up one of California’s most spectacular and least-visited destinations.
These twin national parks preserve lush forests, granite peaks, and glacier-covered canyons. Breathtaking scenery complements a habitat rich with wildlife. Here you’ll find the General Sherman Tree, the largest tree on the planet. The parks embrace 34 separate groves of the giant sequoia tree, the earth’s largest living species. America’s deepest canyon, the south fork of the Kings River, cuts a depth of 2800ft through Kings Canyon. Along the eastern boundary of Sequoia National Forest is Mount Whitney, the highest summit on the US mainland, and the second-largest road-free wilderness area in the United States.
- Hotel for two persons: $300
- If you like, you may book hotel accomodations independently